Friday, March 15, 2013


Oh My God!!!

So…I’m finally done with the second part of the beautifully series. It’s now in the hand of the editor, and boy was that mentally and emotionally draining. I’m glad that it’s over, but I’, definitely going to miss Liam and Ella’s voices in my head. Most times I had writers doubt, but not because the story wasn’t god, because I thought it might be too much. So I battled with myself about changing things, but…Nah!!! I let the characters guide me in the first one so I did the same in the second one. So now the countdown begins. Keep checking in because the cover will be revealed in the next couple days, and next week I may throw out a teaser or two. I Hope that everyone enjoys this book as much as they did the first one.

 

XOXO

Bethany Bazile

No comments:

Post a Comment