Monday, March 25, 2013

Teaser

Teaser Time!!!

We're less than a day away till the early release of Beautifully Revealed so I decided to throw a teaser out...


Chapter 1


Isabella


  “Ella! I’m going to be late,” Liam calls from the foyer. I hop into the room on one heel while trying to put my other shoe on. Liam’s crisp blue pinstripe suit jacket is hanging open. The matching vest is buttoned up and stretches across his muscular body perfectly. My eyes slide down his body and stop at his snug fitted crotch. The distinct bulge is always present, even when he isn’t aroused.

“I told you not to get in the shower with me.” I smile at him as I straighten up and grab my purse off the table. Mornings with Liam are the happiest part of my day. Waking up with my face cuddled into the crook of his neck has a serene affect on me.

“I was trying to save us time,” he says, pulling me into his arms and nuzzling my neck. “Besides I can’t function at work without my morning dose of that sweet, wet-”

“Liam!” I scream at him as his fingers slide up my skirt and skim the top of my garter. “Stop, you’re going to blame me if you’re late.”

“It is your fault. If the scent of your pussy wasn’t teasing me, we could be halfway to the office by now.” He nips my neck, I jerk out of his embrace, and race to the elevator before we lose control.

He steps into the elevator after me, crowding me into a corner. His dark hair is still wet, he attempted to slick it back, but stray pieces hang over his lust filled eyes. I’ll never tire of his intensity, his utter love for me. I want him as badly as he wants me, but sometimes I need to focus on the world outside of our little bubble. It’s been over a week since I thought I lost him and everything’s been so perfect I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I’ve never been lucky in life and I don’t expect to be lucky in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment