Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just Me Rambling


Okay, so I’ve been purposely avoiding posting anything because I tend to get distracted from my writing when I begin to post blogs, read review and comments. I’m so thankful to everyone who has shared with me their thoughts about the Beautifully Series. When I began writing it I had no outline or plan. Liam and Ella formed in my head and they lead me the entire way, and I enjoyed every second of their craziness. I wrote UnBurdened in between writing this series because at times I needed a break from Liam and Ella’s intensity. UnBurdened was fun and not so draining to write. Currently, I’ve put a couple stories on hold because a new book called HeartBreaker is nagging at me. If I spend long periods of time not blogging or tweeting that usually means I’m trying to focus on the story. I do read reviews and comments and try to answer back as soon as possible. I tend to answer facebook messages and e-mails faster, so if anyone wants to get in touch with me, I’ll be happy to hear from you. Lastly, to all ibooks readers I must apologize. Beautifully Revealed should be available soon. I use smashwords to upload to ibooks and I downloaded the book a week early but the process is very long. Hopefully it should be available in the next few days, but for those who are not willing to wait, you can download an e-pub version on smashwords that will open up in your ibooks app. Thank you for your patience.


Xoxo

Bethany Bazile

No comments:

Post a Comment